Del Mar and San Diego Modification Lawyer

California law recognizes that child custody, child support and spousal support arrangements are made based on the situations of the people involved at the time of a divorce or paternity action, and situations change. If your situation has changed, the Adryenn Cantor, CFLS, AAML, Partner HCP can assist with modifying your arrangements as necessary. With almost 40 years of experience on our side, we understand how to make changes quickly and effectively.

Modification of Child Custody

If there has been a significant change in circumstances, you can make a child custody modification. Changes in circumstances include things like remarriage, new jobs, the need to move from California and more.

Relocation is a common reason for modification, and one that needs to be approached carefully. If you are considering moving to another city or state and you would like to bring your child with you, it is important to have an experienced lawyer on your side. We can also assist if the child's other parent has threatened to leave the area and you are concerned that you will no longer be able to be part of your child's life.

Modification of Child Support and Spousal Support

The most common reason for a change to child support or spousal support is a change in income. Perhaps you have lost your job and need to alter child support payments accordingly. Perhaps you receive child support payments and the child's other parent has been given a raise or gets bonuses, so you want to see your child benefit from that additional income.

Spousal support may need to be changed for the same reasons as child support, or because of remarriage. No matter what the case, you can find help at our San Diego law firm.

Free Consultation — Del Mar Support Modifications Attorney

To schedule a free personal consultation with a Del Mar modification attorney, call us at 619-798-9708 or contact us via e-mail.